I miss your charms

I can't stop tears coming to my eyes
They really mean 'the missing someone'
I just wanted to leave it but I cannot do it
Because that missing someone is you

I miss the days I cuddled with you
those days I talked to you in the night
the days you were seeing me while working
and the days I tortured you with my spells
and I knew you always loved my charms

Today I miss you because you are stuck
Stuck in the middle of work at a new place
and the talks I heard have faded a little
but I never want to turn that to 'almost'

I ended my day hearing your voice
and doing the same started my day
I never know will it happen hereafter
when I'm awake and on my way
until I see your message 'call me now'

The thing that's left here is the fact
that you are too busy with work
and to feel your charms once again
I believe not I will have to wait a year

Comments