Indebted Forever

It is said that you are the sun of the world,
and as well as you; yes, you are the moon.
Without each of your rays and glows
Nothing can survive nor breath in peace.

It is said that nobody can be freed from
the debt of yours, even by holding you
the entire life from our hands,
over the head, without keeping you down.

I'm alive because of your warmth and light,
I'm living with the sake of your blessings,
But I couldn't see your light in my past
except your hot tempered warmth or the craters.

I have realized not the coal beneath the ashes.
I could notice the pain you kept hidden because of us.
Please release them over us without any hatred.
'Cause we need your light to build up our shadows.

The word "sorry" is worthless for what I have done for you;
how I have talked to you, when I felt your warmth too much.
There is no word left in my vocabulary to ask for apologies.
'Cause, the alphabet is a cheap invention to honor you.

There were times I hate you, or perhaps may be cursed.
When there is nobody left for you today, I felt ashamed,
of not being with you to console you, holding you.
It's because I am a sinner who never dropped a tear for you.

The sun, and the moon, which guided us towards pyramids
are no longer too far away millions of light years in the universe.
Never let you fall into a black hole where no sun or moon exist.
Keep them above your heads to create your shadows.

Mom, Dad... I love you more than you think I do.
If I did let you cry because of me throughout my life,
please forgive me and correct me. It's because I lost my freedom.
Whatever happens I will always be there with you wherever I am.

Comments