When everybody sleeps

When everybody sleeps
I woke up and arise
I walk the streets alone
in the darkness like a fly

When I see you up in air
Million miles above the sky
Like I do it every year
I get tears filled in my eyes

'Cause you're far away the breeze
of the golden sand in beach
That we used to walk in ease
Holding hands like lovely freaks

Just the way we used to be
I want you to be with me
Crawling down from sky to me
Looking at stars you used to be

Down in here lay next to me
I wanna kiss your li'l forehead
Let me say good bye this year
To my only caring dear

Here I say you once again
I feel a lot of pain
We used to love in rain
Will you come here again?

Comments

Post a Comment

ඔබගේ අදහස් හා ප්‍රතිචාර මා හට ශක්තියක් වේවි ඉදිරියටත් මෙවැනිම කවි, නිසදැස් පෙළකින් ඔබ හමුවට එන්නට...

ඉන්ග්‍රීසි හෝ සින්හල හෝ වේවා ඕනෙම සිතුවිල්ලකට ඔබේ අදහස් වලට ඉඩ.