I am Blank

I am blank
Whatever I do and wherever I go
I feel so empty
Got no idea about this
But I can't leave you
I can't let you go
Your part is in me now
So I can't let you go
It's so miserable
to not have you in my life
But one day I will come to you
when the time is right
Never cry for me hereafter
'Cos it hurts me too
I don't want tears in your eyes
and especially for me
Please don't cry
Though I am far away
I will be there to care about you
Somewhere deep inside
I feel so lonely
May be because of you...

Comments

  1. I blog quite often and I truly appreciate your information.
    This great article has truly peaked my interest.
    I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.
    Here is my site : android mini pc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ඔබගේ අදහස් හා ප්‍රතිචාර මා හට ශක්තියක් වේවි ඉදිරියටත් මෙවැනිම කවි, නිසදැස් පෙළකින් ඔබ හමුවට එන්නට...

ඉන්ග්‍රීසි හෝ සින්හල හෝ වේවා ඕනෙම සිතුවිල්ලකට ඔබේ අදහස් වලට ඉඩ.